Arkansas’ Best Colleges
LearnHowToBecome.org is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
Discover your program in minutes
Arkansas' Best Colleges
LearnHowToBecome.org, a leading resource provider for higher education and career information, has announced its list of the best colleges and universities in Arkansas for 2017. 20 four-year schools made the list, with John Brown University, Hendrix College, Ouachita Baptist University, Harding University and University of Arkansas taking the lead as the top five. Of the 26 two-year schools that were also included, North Arkansas College, Arkansas State University Mountain Home, Black River Technical College, Pulaski Technical College and Arkansas Northeastern College were the top five. A full list of winning schools is included below.
“Arkansas is seeing a record low for unemployment in 2017, which is great news for college grads entering the job market,” said Wes Ricketts, senior vice president of LearnHowToBecome.org. “The schools on our list have demonstrated value for not only providing a strong education, but also helping students fulfill career goals after they graduate.”
To be included on Arkansas “Best Colleges” list, schools must be regionally accredited, not-for-profit institutions. Each college is also scored on additional data that includes annual alumni earnings 10 years after entering college, career services offered, availability of financial aid and base metrics such as student/teacher ratios and graduation rates.
Complete details on each college, their individual scores and the data and methodology used to determine the LearnHowToBecome.org “Best Colleges in Arkansas” list, visit: https://www.learnhowtobecome.org/college/arkansas/The Best Four-Year Colleges in Arkansas for 2017 include:
- Arkansas State University-Main Campus
- Arkansas Tech University
- Central Baptist College
- Harding University
- Henderson State University
- Hendrix College
- John Brown University
- Lyon College
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Philander Smith College
- Southern Arkansas University Main Campus
- University of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- University of Arkansas at Monticello
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Arkansas-Fort Smith
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of the Ozarks
- Williams Baptist College
- Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas State University - Beebe
- Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
- Arkansas State University - Newport
- Baptist Health Schools-Little Rock
- Black River Technical College
- College of the Ouachitas
- Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
- Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute
- East Arkansas Community College
- Mid-South Community College
- National Park College
- North Arkansas College
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College
- Northwest Technical Institute
- Ozarka College
- Phillips Community College
- Pulaski Technical College
- Remington College-Little Rock Campus
- Rich Mountain Community College
- South Arkansas Community College
- Southeast Arkansas College
- Southern Arkansas University Tech
- University of Arkansas Community College - Batesville
- University of Arkansas Community College - Morrilton
- University of Arkansas Hope - Texarkana
- Arkansas Northeastern College
LearnHowToBecome.org was founded in 2013 to provide data and expert driven information about employment opportunities and the education needed to land the perfect career. Our materials cover a wide range of professions, industries and degree programs, and are designed for people who want to choose, change or advance their careers. We also provide helpful resources and guides that address social issues, financial aid and other special interest in higher education. Information from LearnHowtoBecome.org has proudly been featured by more than 700 educational institutions.
Guide to Getting Your Associate Degree in Hospitality Management Online
There are many careers available once you earn an associate degree in hospitality management, but you can also transfer your credits to further education.
Guide to Getting Your Online Associate Degree in Homeland Security
Online associate degrees in homeland security provide an entry into many security positions. It’s also a great path to earning a bachelor’s degree.
LearnHowToBecome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured or trusted partner programs and all school search, finder, or match results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other editorially-independent information published on this site.
View the most relevant programs for your interests and compare them by tuition, acceptance rate, and other factors important to you.